Malaika Learning Center
Who is eligible?
Children ages 2 – 18 years of age. Space is limited and applicants are placed on a first come, first served basis.
Malaika Learning Center emphasizes that children are unique individuals. We believe that each child learns, grows, and develops at his or her own pace. We pride ourselves in the ability to create a safe, confidence-building atmosphere by affirming and identifying each child’s giftedness. Our stimulating learning environment is inviting, challenging and provides unlimited possibilities for all learning styles.
The mission of Malaika Learning Center is to inspire and promote education throughout the world. We believe in the tri-modal support system – school, family and community. We strive to support our children and push them to achieve greatness by defining children’s interests, supporting family values, and developing a positive sense of self.
What MLC has to offer…
- Evening Hours: We are open until 11:00pm.
- Age appropriate environments
- Physical Fitness and Recreation
- Field Trips
- Nutritious breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner
Childcare for children 2 -14 years of age. Guarantee kindergarten ready.
- Sister 2 Sister Initiative: Team Building Activities and Life Skills Lessons
- After-school Programming for children 6-18 years of age. Intensive, small group tutoring focused on homework completion, Math, Reading, study skills, and SAT Prep.
Hours: 6:00am – 11:00pm (Monday through Friday)
Location: 3556 Shadeland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
For more information, contact us by phone at 412.415.3559 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.